Friday, December 1, 2006

Snow Days

Tonight Garrett and I went to Snow Days in the Sunken Gardens in Atascadero. I had no idea that it was such the community event. There were snow machines, snow rides, Santa, petting zoo, vendors, you name it. There were probably 10,000 people there! Needless to say that I was not about to stand in a line to see "Santa" that was 100 people deep, with a one-year-old in 50 degree weather, at 8:00 at night. So instead we just wandered around checking out the scene. Garrett got a chance to get a picture with a Christmas dog, as you can tell from the pic he was more interested in the animals nose.
After the Snow Days experience I treated Garrett to In and Out for a vanilla milkshake (his favorite) and he "accidentally" dumped the entire shake on to his lap. It was so funny I had to take a picture. Garrett was even laughing, and sticking his hands in the milkshake and was licking it off his fingers. There is never a dull moment. I do cherish every day I have with my little man, he is such a blessing in my life. I know that while daddy is in Texas, he sure is missing his little shadow.

Happy holidays!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

oh dear! He is too cute. Aunt Mandi is so proud of her nephew, but not of his ability to make messes. Aaron wished he could have been there with you.

Anonymous said...

he looks just like you! thats amazing:)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker