Tuesday, March 27, 2007

One of Garrett's Best Day Ever

















































So I know I have already talked about Garrett's friend Ethan, but I'm going to talk about him again because we went to Ethan's Grandma Fay's house on Saturday for his 2nd birthday party. Now seriously this was the coolest party ever. There were tractor rides, a bounce house, tent maze, Easter egg hunt and a good ole' BBQ dinner. WOW, huh?

Garrett's fav part for sure was the Easter egg hunt, he was a egg bandit. He was all about collecting those eggs, he even filled up two baskets. Everyone was laughing at how into the game he was. I think that he just caught on to the fact there were goodies inside the eggs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garrett is such a determined egg hunter. Grandma better start dyeing eggs for her little scavenger.

Mandi said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish I was invited. Mr. Garrett you are so smart and such a good easter egg hunter. I have a funny feeling you will still all of the eggs from Peyton some day! How fun that you have such good friends.

Jenn Kirk said...

How funny, Ryan and I were just talking about how Kai won't "get" the easter egg hunt we're going to tomorrow.

But Mandi is certainly right--Garrett is super smart!

Anonymous said...

what a clever kid! the picts are great sarah! xo, anna

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker