Friday, May 25, 2007

One Happy Kid



Wow, that is a face of a happy kid! My friend Elizabeth's kids were over yesterday, so Garrett got to have a play date. The child in the Spiderman costume is Trent (four years old). His dad dropped him off in this outfit...boys! The kiddos had a great time.
For those who don't know, Garrett's nickname is Mr. G. My mom's friend at work made him the shirt he is wearing...isn't it so cute. I'm thinking on using this idea for a Super Saturday project.
I hope Garrett's big grin has brought a smile to your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make that shirt? it is so cute, well the kid in it is pretty cute too!

Mandi said...

I love the shirt Mr. G. You look so cute and so happy! What a fun tunnel toy, I think Peyton would like to play in that with him...we need to come visit.

Anonymous said...

That shirt is great, how have I never seen it before? Mr. G'zers is looking adorable as always...

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker