Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finally a Family Again

Aaron got home from Colorado yesterday afternoon and we are so happy to be together again. It is so cute to see Garrett get so excited to see Aaron come home. He runs to him and yells "DADA"!!

We are finally moved into your house and loving all the room, the new house is 2,000 sq. feet , I feel like my house is bare! It is really tempting to want to do buy new decorations for the house, but I'm trying to restrain my self from splurging:) It is in a cute community called River Oaks
it is a perfect place for Aaron, there is a golf course across the street. For me there is a day spa and hot springs, and for Garrett there are miles of walking trails. There is even a nice restaurant. Make it convenient to have all the amenities within walking distance!

Garrett's room is all decorated and he is now in a big boy bed! He is so excited to have his own bed, it was kinda of sad putting away the crib, but I know it will get used again for another baby (not prego yet!).

I finally getting back into routines like actually making dinner, cleaning house and all those other fun chores that I tend to ignore when Aaron is away. Then the day before I know he is coming home I run around and clean like heck to make the house look perfect for his arrival! Such a nice wife!

I will post pic of the new house once I get a hold of the camera, Aaron took it to Colorado.
We started Mommy and Me and Garrett is enjoying seeing all his little friends from last year!
He had a Doctors appt. yesterday, his 2 YEAR CHECK UP! I can't believe my baby is TWO! It is hard to believe. He weighs 23 pounds are we are excited he is gaining weight~for a while there he was only in the 2nd percentile in weight!

He started a new preschool and is lovin' it. My friend Alissa's mom has a preschool in Paso Robles (our new town) and she has the biggest heart for children, and I just love her too!
Garrett goes to "school" a couple days a week while I go in the office. Work has been crazy busy and I'm looking forward to not working anymore and just focusing on being a mommy!
I will post pics soon!

5 comments:

Macon Family said...

Sounds like things are busy over there in CA for you guys, but it's so fun to have changes also! Time flies, that's crazy that Garret is already 2, and now him and Peyton can play together-cute cousins.

Anonymous said...

Garret so lucky to have loving parents like Aaron and you Sarah, I am so thankful that Heavenly Father bought you into the Smith Family. You have been a blessing, and we love you, Garrett and Aaron so much. Glad he likes his new preschool and I know it is wonderful to have him love his new bed. Grandma Kandi

Bennett Gallery said...

glad to see you guys getting settled into the new digs. Looking forward to visiting!

love,
Sean, Michelle, Claire

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Aaron. Glad the family is reunited. Garrett is such a big boy with his new bed. He is growing up too fast. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. I'm sending a big kiss from Grandma D.

Mandi said...

I check everyday Shmarah...but I am too lazy to type anything. I know I want you to comment on mine since we are both desperate for comments. Glad Aaron is home safely and you are reunited for a time. Cherish every moment you have together. Lots of Love!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker