Saturday, July 12, 2008

We love IT!




Well, we are finally settled in just a few more pictures to put on the wall and some rooms to be painted. Yeap that right Garrett and Lily's rooms are getting painted this weekend with the help of Grandma Debbie.

We are really enjoying the new house although my honey-do list is as long as the Great Wall of China, no joke. But I guess I have the rest of my life to complete it or maybe not! The backyard is where the work has to go but everything in due time. Right now its summer and we are enjoying every minute of it.

Open invitation for friends and family to come visit. We enjoy the company and we have plenty of room now. Talk to you all soon!

3 comments:

Kiwi said...

We can't wait to come see your new place. Your living room is huge. Are you going to have a house warming party?

Shaun and Aimee said...

Your house is beautiful! Can't wait to see the kids rooms. And I love, love, love the name Lilly! CAn't wait to see her too.

Lora Lovell said...

Nice! Congrats on your new place. And Aaron, I read to my hubby about your job...his words "Whatever (3x's)...dude that rocks!" yeah, so apparrently he likes your job title! How fun! Remember...if you are ever in Utah hunting, take him! Hope your guys' summer continues to go well! How exciting for a new baby girl...not that much longer!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker