Monday, February 5, 2007

Then and Now

Aaron sent me an email today with a picture of Koda when he was a puppy, and in the subject line he wrote "What Happened?". This email got me thinking about how fast time goes by. I thought Garrett had grown so fast, but puppies grow up even faster. Most people who know me know how much I love babies. I'm realizing the two babies in the house are not really babies anymore. So, here is a little tribute to cherishing lives precious moments.

Garrett at 2 mos.Garrett now

Koda 2 monthsKoda Now

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh...look at da babies. Da cutci whootsi babies. They do grow up so fast, you wish them to do things and then the next minute they are out the door for High School? No, No, No...I if only some place existed like Neverland!

Jenn Kirk said...

one word:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker