Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall, Around the House


I love this time of year! Decorating, baking , harvest parties, and pumpkin patches are a few of my favorite this about fall. I spend most of the day cooking it up! I made beef strognoff, spicy artichoke dip and a pumpkin spice cake...it was YUMMY! I've also been decorating with the pumpkins we picked up at the pumpkin patch earlier this week.
Our Paso Home, Sweet Home

I've been asked to post some pictures of the house and Garrett's bedroom. He is now in his big boy bed and loves it. We decided to stay with the cowboy theme, so we got him these cute sheets with a cowboy scene.

Here is the bookcase that I painted for his room. It was given to me by my step brother and his family. I just painted it red to match is room them sanded the edges to make it look worn and rustic.

We had a great day just hanging out at the house. I took Garrett and met my friend Betsy from my new ward at the Atascadero Lake Park and walked around the lake for exercise. She has twins, a girl and boy, the same age as Garrett. Betsy is also a recreation major and her husband is in rec too, so we have a few things in common!

Happy fall!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

love the fall too! oh and I love the pics of the house and your food sounds good too. will you come cook for me again sometime soon? PLEASE!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker