Monday, October 29, 2007

Temple Trip and Waldrum Family Visit



We were able to attend our stake's LA Temple event on Saturday. The Waldrums were so gracious to watch Garrett for us while we attended the event. We spend Friday night and Saturday evening just hanging out with them and catching up. Aaron and Jeremy went to high school together and he was also the best man in our wedding. Thankfully Jamie and I get along really well, so we always have a fun time together!
Garrett and their daughter Kamryn were signing "ring-around the rosies" together and zooming along the apartment in the Mermaid car and a shopping cart...needless to say, Garrett had a great time!
We spend Saturday evening at the South Pasadena's Trunk-Treat event....WOW~I have never seen so many kids at a ward event. Jamie said there are 30 young couples in their ward...I was really jealous. Waldrams...we need you back in Paso!!

5 comments:

The Waldrams said...

Yea! It was a fun weekend! There was actually 3 wards there! But obviously our building is not big enough to hold that many people. I'm glad you were able to go to the temple together. We should get together soon!

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween seeing all of the cute kids dressed up! Look at how adorable those two are!

Julie

April said...

where did you get that brown bag? In the pic? I want it! email me! Love April p.s. you guys are so cute!

Aaron Smith said...

I got the brown bag at Kohl's, they have really cute purses!

Mandi said...

what a fun weekend. I am sure you enjoyed it.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker