Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Aaron and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary in Reno on Feb. 22. Aaron had to go to Reno for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Expo, so Garrett and I tagged along with him! Aaron's parents met us there so Aaron and I were able to go out to dinner to Famous Murphy's and enjoy the Big and Rich concert (thanks so much Papa 2 and Meme!). Aaron treated me to a massage and facial at the hotel spa, it was so relaxing I feel asleep during the massage. Hope I wasn't snoring away:) We enjoyed spending time with family and doing some shopping (DSW is my new favorite shoe store). Reno has so many great stores, much, much better than Paso Robles, where the ONLY major clothing store is Kohl's.
On our way up to Reno we stayed the night at my brothers new pad in San Ramon. His new baby Claire is SOOOO CUTE. She looks a little scared in this picture, she was hoping that Garrett the crazy toddler wouldn't attack:) Thanks Sean and Michelle for the comfy place to stay and the delicious dinner!

On our last day of the trip Garrett contracted some sort of cold, so when we returned home we took him to the doctors office and found out he has pneumonia and an ear infection! Poor baby doll! He has been really sick, and has not eaten for three days, only juice. We are taking good care of him, and making sure he lays low for the next week or so.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Jenn Kirk said...

Poor Mr. G. Hope he gets better soon.

And your niece is adorable.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker