Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sequels to Twilight

I've been hooked and anti-social while obsessing over these most intriguing novels. I've read three novels within the last week...a record for me since I'm not a huge reader. Stephanie Meyer develops characters that you can't imagine how they couldn't be real, you feel their emotions as they struggle with love, hunger and pain. This is a great series.

A forth book Breaking Dawn will be out in August 2008. Since this is a while for me to wait, please let me know if there are any novels that you have read and feel the same way about.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Dog, I went private. I got a really mean comment on my blog, someone called me a racist biggot. can you believe that! So we went private! Don't worry your invited!

Anonymous said...

I saw that comment...wonder who it could have been. That is so strange. Well thanks for letting me know!

Sarah

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker