Thursday, April 3, 2008

Friends 'til the end!


Kendra, Me and Anna

A couple weeks ago my friend Anna (a.k.a Cupcake) came into town from Santa Cruz, and Kendra (a.k.a Muffin) drove up from San Luis Obispo to visit. Kenda and I became friends our freshman year of college. We were in Student Government together, and after April (1st roomie in college, and still one of my best friends) and I invited her for a trip up to San Franciso with us, after that trip we became best buds. We later became room mates, work together at the Berryman, and shared may funny adventures together. Though we live our busy lives, she will always be a close and special friend.

Ode to the Anna. We met while working as hostess' at Hudson's Grill in SLO we also have shared many fun college memories together and continue to be great friends. She is my guardian angel, and after I had Garrett she lived with Aaron and I for a month or so, and she was GREAT help to us. She is one of the kindest most sweet people you will ever encounter. I love these girls, and they will always be some of my closest friends.

Now we just have to get Alison to come for a visit!

Love you girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the cupcake and I'm the twinkie!? Ha ha! I love you and the family so much honey; it was a wonderful visit! Can't wait for more... xo,
Auntie Anna

April said...

Hey nice pic of the girls! I need to make a visit soon! I haven't seen Kendra in a long time! She looked the same, can't wait to find out what you are having, fun times ahead!!! Mr. G is too cute, he really is a handsome young boy

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker