Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Prego Update


My growing belly!

Today I'm 12 weeks prego! Woohoo, that means that I'm finally in the second trimester and that much closer to holding a cute little baby. Aaron and I have been duking out baby names and have yet to come to an agreement. We have been busy with work and entertaining the little one. Still feeling sick and sleepy from the pregnancy so I've been laying low. Aaron has been really helping out around the house playing mom and dad. I'm truly greatful that he has SOO much energy. Here is a pic of our 9 week ultrasound, Aaron and I thought the baby looks like a little jelly bean.

This is a 2 year old having a tantrum! Too funny!

4 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Haha, love Mr. G's grumpy face.

Sooo, I'm thinking girl!

Putnam Family said...

Mr. G is too funny! His pouty face is so cute! Mommy looks great too, glad you are feeling a bit better Sarah! Thanks for the update on baby Smith.

Love ya
Aunt Nancy

Shaun and Aimee said...

Congrats! Wow, you look great...chin up it goes by so fast. That is a great picture to save for G's wedding video!

Anonymous said...

Look how beautiful you are, prego Sarah!... And Mr. G is cute even when he is mad! :) Tell him that Auntie Anna says to be good for Mama. :) love youse.
xo, Anna

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker