Monday, August 25, 2008

The Penny Incident


Today while Garrett was in his car seat he managed to find a penny and swallow it. Yes, he ate it. I only now this because:

1. He told me "Mommy, I ate the money"

So, in a panic (since Garrett was crying and vomiting) I call the doctor and ask what to do, the reply was not what I was looking for, she said to wait it out and look for the penny in the diaper. Oh that is just great, frantic 8 month prego mother has to wait it out to see if it passes. If it doesn't then that means surgery.

Ok this last week of "incidents" is going to send me into labor...Maybe I can get a two for one at the hospital for having more that one family member admitted at a time.

Anyhow...let's just pray for that penny to come out!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Luckily for us we haven't had the eat the money experience (knock on wood), we have had a fishy cracker in the nose. That is stressful, especially being prego and all :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker