Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Man


Garrett,

Today is your 3rd birthday! I woke up this morning remembering the day I gave birth to my sweet little boy. You were 5 pounds, 15 oz., but despite how small you were, you were healthy and strong. The minute I laid my eyes on you I was immediately in love, I never wanted to let you out of my arms. Now that you are three, I still never want to let you out of my arms, if you would let me I would cuddle with you all day long. My favorite time is spending the morning with you watching cartoons, sharing a blanket and a bowl of cereal. Your favorite is the "bee cereal" (Honey Nut Cheerios).

You love your life. Your best friend is Koda, favorite food is mac and cheese, you smile all the time, you love TRUCKS, are scared of monsters, love to sneak into mommy's make-up drawer and paint the bathroom, and you are so excited to become a big brother.

You are so full of life and love for the world around you. You wake up every morning in the sunshine and say "Mommy, wake up, it's a sunny day!". You brighten my life, and your daddy's life too. I love every piece of you and promise to always be the best mommy for you. Happy birthday my Weezer.

Love,

Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Garrett! I feel very lucky to have known you your whole life! I love you very much and hope that one day we can have a joint birthday party! :)
Lots of love to you and your Mommy and Daddy. Hugs and Kisses, Aunti Anna

Bennett Gallery said...

Mr. G - Happy (3rd) Birthday! I'm glad we got to spend a little time with you on your visit to the Bay Area.

love,
uncle Sean, aunt Michelle, and cousin Claire

Bennett Gallery said...

Mr. G - Happy Birthday! I'm glad we got to spend a little time with you on your visit to the Bay Area.

love,
uncle Sean, aunt Michelle, and cousin Claire

Jenn Kirk said...

Happy three years, Garrett!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker