Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas my Favorite time of Year

Many of you might already know but if you don't I absolutely love Christmas. Matter a fact our Christmas lights have already been up for a month and today Garrett and I (while Sarah and Lily napped) decorated the tree. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Being with family and sharing this special holiday season and time of year is what life is really about.

While our tree decorating this morning, Garrett got out his favorite decoration Groovething Snowman. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, this video is worth a million. Sorry Garrett, but this will be one of those show it on the wedding day videos. Love everyone and especially my little man!

5 comments:

kandi Smith said...

Love it Love it, he has the moves like mom and dad.

Debbie said...

Garrett sure can shake his groove thing. He and cousin Claire were entertaining us with their dance skills on Thanksgiving. Loved the video. Enjoy the holiday season.

Lorne said...

so cute, Hannah loved it too, she was memorized watching him dance and started singing along 'shak ya goov thing' over and over again. -keely

Liz said...

I love how he keeps doing it over and over again. What a cutie.

Amy said...

That made me laugh out loud. I like how he lifted his shirt up a bit so you could see his groove thang better. Thats some funny stuff and definitely going to be whipped out to embarass him in later years :) Too bad that stupid song will be stuck in my head all day, thanks a lot :)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker