Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two month check-up

Lily had her two-month check up today and here are her stats:

Weight: 10 lbs. 11 oz.
52 percentile

Length: 21.50 inches
Our doctor gave her an A+

Here is the best thing to report...she is sleeping through the night! She is such a good baby. I posted this picture with this post to show off her big blue eyes. I'm in so much love with this baby girl. I can't believe she is already two months, I wish time would slow down a little. Time is so precious and I'm grateful to have her sweet spirit and personality in our home. Just looking at this picture makes me want to kiss those chubby little cheeks~smooch! We love you to pieces Baby Lily!

On a side note here is a funny story about Garrett:

We went shopping at Kohl's today and right when we opened the doors, Garrett shouts out to all the people in line "Merry Christmas eddiebody (everybody)!"...it was sooo cute!

1 comment:

kandi Smith said...

It will be amazing if the eyes stay blue, she is really a great baby, and we love being around all both Garrett & Lily. One helps us get our excerise and one helps us relax, perfect combination. Meme

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker