Friday, June 15, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Sites..

I have found a few websites that seemed unique and interesting that I frequent and would like to share with you all...

1. Tom's Shoes. Cute shoes for adults and kids. For every shoe you purchase, Tom's Shoes will donate a pair of shoes to a child in need.












2. Goosie Cards. Custom flash cards for your kids. Too cute.




3. Stampin' Up! I love this company. I'm a demonstrator for Stampin' Up!, we sell stamps and scrapbooking and card making supplies. It is kinda my addiction.

4. Hot Momma Gossip. This is a little embarrassing, but I'm into celebrity gossip. I know, I know...celebrities are mostly self-centered, materialist people, but for some reason I find it amusing.

5. Sugar Doddle. This is a great site my friend Ashley Bayard told me about. If you are LDS (Latter-day Saint, aka Morman) and are in a Primary or Young Women calling this site will be your salvation for coming up with lesson ideas!

6. Blurb. For a reasonable cost, this company will turn your blog into a book-store quality book.








7. Cooks.com. A recipe sharing website. I have never contributed a recipe, but I often type in a recipe I have been looking for and wha-la about 50 pop-up! Website also has nutrition information.

2 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Too bad HotMomma will never be the same!

I only read imnotobsessed.com and sometimes theskinnywebsite.com. Most of the other ones out there are so bad!

Aaron Smith said...

I will have to start check out this one. Hot Momma is kinda bad sometimes. Thanks!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker