Monday, June 11, 2007

Superstitious?

Some friends and I were talking about superstitious ways you can determine or plan the sex of your baby. We started discussing the Chinese Calender where you enter in a conception month and your age at conception and it tells you what gender you will have. I tried it out and it said I was supposed to have a girl when I had Garrett...so for me it didn't work. It is not scientifically proven, but according to some polls it can be 80 percent accurate.

Try it out by clicking the link above or follow the chart below, and let me know if it was accurate for you?


2 comments:

Mandi said...

Sarah-

This is why I thought I was having a boy. I looked at this from early in my pregnancy and it said I was having a boy. So, it was also wrong for me!
I do not believe it, but it couldn't hurt to plan a pregnancy around it.

Aaron Smith said...

Seems I will have to wait until the end of summer to have a girl...not that I really believe this method, since we all know God's in Control:)

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker