Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Arrival Update

We had our 39 week check up today, and unfortunately my blood pressure was up and I was leaking protein, so the doctor send me to the hospital to do lab work and if the lab work came out ok then I could wait until Friday to get induced, otherwise I was going to have to check into the hospital and have the baby tonight!

Luckily, my labs were great, so we are scheduled for Friday for the big delivery. The doctor said it is too risky to wait for me to go into labor naturally. I'm totally disappointed that I will not be able to labor at home, since I was also induced with Garrett.

Positive things:

1. My doctor said Lily had a strong hearbeat, and is estimating to be about 7lbs. 8 oz., Garrett was 5 lbs. 15 oz.
2. My mom came into town today, so she will be here to watch Mr. Garrett
3. I gonna have me self a baby to hold and love in just a few days!

Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Sarah, good luck! Can't wait to see pics.

Love and hugs,
Jenn

The Waldrams said...

How exciting! I keep checking to see if you have pics of the baby up yet. So post them as soon as you can! Good luck!

The Hechts said...

Good luck Sarah, I wish it was me!! I am so ready also!!

Edwin, Kari, Anthony & Gavin said...

YAY!!
I cant wait to see how adorable she is!!
Is it my turn yet?? lol
Best of wishes!1 I hope your labor is short and easy!!

Amy said...

Hope everything goes smooth and she flies right out!!! You can do it!

rich said...

Right on.....here's to meeting the new little one.....

Good luck!

Rich Val and Dalton

julie said...

Good Luck!

hope everything goes well

Love,
Julie

Mary said...

I know this is one day late, but hope everything went well yesterday and that your little girl is all that you dreamed she would be!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker