Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Baby Gymastics!





Garrett's new found love is baby gymnastics. We went for the first time today and he loved it. He had so much fun playing on the giant trampoline and doing sumersalts. He even got to walk the balance beam.

My friend Emily is the gym coach, so it made it even more fun. I brought my friend Elizabeth and her son Drake with us. That is Drake playing with the soccer ball.

Notice Garrett's t-shirt says "I do all my own stunts"...it was suiting for the event. It was hard getting a good picture of him, he was too busy to pause for the camera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a natural! He looks so happy to have discovered a new and exciting activity to flex those awesome baby muscles! Have fun Garrett, but hang on tight, it's a long fall from the high beam. Love, Grandma Debbie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My little man is growing up, Daddy loves you so much and can't wait to get home. Love you too mommy.

Jenn Kirk said...

My goodness, when did he get so big?! No fair, why do they have to grow up?

Miss you guys. Definitely need to get together one of these days.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker