Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Grandma comes to town!















I had such a great visit with my mom this weekend. She was able to get in a lot of Garrett time in. We went downtown SLO shopping and to lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen, to church, dinner at the Apple Farm and walking at Atascadero Lake Park. The Apple Farm has the best apple dumpling topped with homemade vanilla ice cream...it is to die for. It was a special treat.

It was so great to show off the house to mom and just spend time with her. I'm so happy to be such great friends with my mom.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Garrett is such a cutie pie. I miss him already. He is starting to poise for the camera. It is definitely easier to take a good picture of him now. A few months ago he wiggled and caused every one of Grandma's pictures to blur. Thanks for holding still. Kisses, Grandma.

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker