Monday, May 5, 2008

Hard at Work





Most people Think that I get to travel and do allot of cool things, which I do. But, I want everyone to know that its not all fun and games. Its hard work. Just take a look at these pictures and you will see the hard work that goes into my job.

Ok ok I am bluffing but hey someone has to do it! I am currently on a site visit for a conference that we hold every year. This is Kessler Canyon Lodge in Colorado. The pictures are of the lakehouse lodge and the master suite that I stayed in for the night. Its a great place! Love you Sarah and Garrett, be home soon, I miss you!

3 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Wow, that's a lot of wood. And horns.

Debbie said...

It's nice to see that you don't have to ruff it on every trip! Enjoy being pampered!

Lora Lovell said...

Wow! So, what exactly do you do? It looks awesome! If you ever go hunting in Utah...take my husband! He has always wanted to go hunt for animals, instead of people (Iraq) :=)....

He will love this post! He is an outdoors fanatic! Take Care!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker