Thursday, May 15, 2008

I LOVE MY WIFE

I am in a hotel room in Louisville, KY, attending the NRA show and was struck. I haven't publicly expressed my love for Sarah in a long time. Believe it or not, I was listening to George Strait and it just hit me. Growing up I got to do some pretty cool stuff and had a great family. But I truly feel that my life didn't start until I met her. The "miss popular", "social butterfly", always trendy and in the know, Sarah Jane Smith, or as many of you might know her as Jonesy.

All I can say is that she is constantly on my mind, and the happiness she has brought me is indescribable. Nothing compares to her love and support. She is my "Best Friend".

Love you Ting!

I know you don't do all if these things but " your my kind of woman"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loQT4mIJ0qU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron, you are too sweet! It is wonderful what you and Sarah have, I feel blessed to be a part of your lives. Can't wait to see you next weekend. :)
xoxo, Anna

Bennett Gallery said...

Aaron -
that was really nice! I can't get too sentimental, but those were some really nice things you said about my sister. I am happy that you guys are making a nice family and appreciate and love eachother.

Sean

Mandi said...

Very sweet. I never knew my brother as the romantic type, probably because I didn't want to. But you really are a great husband, and father. I love you!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker