Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Golf Pro's


I know, we match and we are dang good looking! Dad, Papa, Chris and I played in a tournament a couple weekends ago to raise money for Tehachapi Main Street projects. As you can see we look good and we played really well. Not quite good enough to win, (We are positive there was some cheating going on) but we had a great time and as a team with a handicap of 3.75 we shot a -14.75 under par at Horse thief Golf course in Tehachapi. All I can say is good thing we had Papa to keep us in the game.

I also won the longest drive contest. +/- 350 yards, pretty good for a lefty. Oh, and the prize was a new driver. You would think that the guy that one the long ball contest wouldn't need a new driver so I sold it in the parking lot for $35, which I think was a good deal for me. Hope all is well. Trying to get home from the TOrnadoes in NE.

No comments:

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker