Sunday, June 8, 2008

Shelli and Robert's Wedding


Shelli and Robert at the rehearsal dinner
Wedding party at the salon

Siblings at the rehearsal dinner

Garrett in his tuxedo


On June 7, 2008 Aaron's little sister Shelli was married! She married Robert Garza it was a beautiful wedding at the Seven Oaks Country Club in Bakersfield. We had such a great time spending the weekend with family and preparing for the big day. Mandi and I were her maids-of-honor or it was so fun to be part of the wedding, Garrett was a ring barrier all dressed up in a tuxedo. Garrett and Peyton (the flower girl) walked down the aisle together hand-in-hand, it was serious the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Shelli, of course, look like such a princess. It was a beautiful wedding and we feel so blessed to be apart of their special day! I have no pictures of the actual wedding, since I was in it I couldn't take any pics! I will work on getting some.

1 comment:

Macon Family said...

Great Pictures and congrats to the newly weds!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker