Friday, June 13, 2008

New Years Resoluations from 1998

So did I mention that the perpetual movers are moving again? Aaron and I bough a foreclosure house and are moving in two weeks. Needless to say we have been going through old things and reorganizing. While looking through the box my mom brought up for me a year or so ago, I found, along with my old Barbi's and Girl Scout paraphernalia, my...

...New year's resolutions from 1998

1. Better study habits
2. Graduate
3. Turn 18
4. Stay with Adam Packer
5. Go to college anywhere but RCC (Riverside Community College)
6. Don't get fired from Beach Access (my high school job)
7. Work out more
8. Stay vegetarian
9. Find the perfect Mid-Winter dance dressPublish Post
10. Go to prom with Adam Packer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. you are such a tard!!! i forgot all about adam packer!!!! <3 ammery

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker